Physiotherapy and rehabilitation program
“COVID 19 PREVENTION AND REHABILITATION”
On April 1, 2021, Grand Hotel Pomorie Medical SPA is Launching a modular program suitable for guests suffering from COVID-19. The “COVID-19 prevention and rehabilitation” program is based on physiotherapy and rehabilitation therapies. We have created this program together with our Chief Physician and experienced specialists for guests who have already gone through the infection or want to take preventive care to strengthen the immune system and their general health. The treatment provided is in full compliance with the recommendations of the WHO and the Ministry of Health in Bulgaria.
The ideology of the treatment in our Medical SPA center is the set up of an individual program of physiotherapy and rehabilitation therapies that will help our guests improve faster and restore damaged body functions, depending on the current state of the body and its needs.
This virus affects our genetic information over time and can develop and damage, one of these systems or to create an unpleasant sensations such as:
- Respiratory system
- Nervous system
- Cardiovascular system
- Loss of tone and general muscle weakness
- Constant anxiety and stress
We will focus on supplying body cells with oxygen, soothing inflammation (local or general) and will do individual breathing exercises for faster recovery without traces of infection. In order to achieve the required result, our Medical SPA center uses a brand new inhalation device, physiotherapeutic devices for Magneto- therapy or High Frequency Current (HFC) and individual therapeutic exercises by a trained physiotherapist.
Reserach shows that COVID-19 usually leaves health abnormalities in the human body. The causes of the lesions are permanent, but mostly symptomatically different, so the individual treatment approach is a priority. Therefore, we have created two different treatment modules, which are fully consistent with the overall health picture of the patient and the stage in which he is after the disease.
STEP 1 – Consultation with our doctor and choice of module
During the consultation, a detailed analysis would be performed on the patient’s health condition from the infection to the present and an individual modular treatment program is prepared.
STEP 2 – Treatment
The program may consist one of two individual modules:
Module I: Inhalation therapy (1 pc) + Physiotherapy therapy (1 pc) – Price – BGN 20 (Price includes inhalation therapy, magnet or HFC. A total of 2 procedures)
Module II: Inhalation therapy (1 pc) + Physiotherapy therapy (1 pc) + Individual therapeutic gymnastics (1 pc) – Price – BGN 30 (Price includes inhalation therapy, magnet or HFC, therapeutic gymnastics. A total of 3 procedures)
Inhalation therapy (with added medication, which is complimentary) – This therapy will help you to quickly overcome the attacks of shortness of breath, chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, etc., as well as to prevent their exacerbation. Removes airway contaminants by improving drainage, moisturizes, completely relieves and improves breathing, improves blood vessel circulation by locally warming and improves oxygen and nutrient supply. Approximate time of the therapy- 15 min.
High Intensity Magneto- therapy – Magnetic therapy is a popular modality in physical medicine that is used to relieve pain and speed up the recovery process in the human body. Approximate time of the therapy- 15 min.
High frequency current (HFC) therapy– High frequency currents have a strong anti-inflammatory effect and have a bactericidal effect. It has a relaxing effect on the nervous system as well as on the smooth muscles of the bronchi. Approximate time of the therapy- 15 min.
Individual therapeutic gymnastics – You will receive an individual course with movements and guidance from a trained physiotherapist on how to improve the functions of the respiratory system and how to achieve strong muscles and tone. 30 minutes workout session.
STEP 3 – Second doctor consultation
In depth analysis of the patient’s health condition after the treatment.
The recommended series of procedures and duration is from 5 to 14 days.
IMPORTANT: The treatment program “KOVID-19 prevention and rehabilitation” can be applied not only as an independent approach to restoring and strengthening your health and body, but also as an upgrade or combined with a combination of other spa or spa therapies offered at Grand Hotel Pomorie.
Grand Hotel Pomorie Medical SPA offers a rich choice of opportunities for all our guests
- Grand Hotel Pomorie Medical SPA recommends an active visit to our SPA center, where we will provide you with a number of healing services to accelerate the recovery period and ensure good health in the future:
- Salt mineral pool
- Kneipp trail with salt mineral water
- Hydromassage pool
- Salt room
- Herbal sauna
- Finnish sauna
- Infrered sauna
- Steam room
- Healing massages
Get familiar with our current prices and offers at email@example.com or call us at +35959628888
- Combine the modular packages “COVID-19 prevention and rehabilitation” with our best-selling medical packages “Health” and “Diseases of locomotor system”
- You do not need to be a guest of Grand Hotel Pomorie to try our exclusive Balneology and SPA therapies. The special prices of the treatment program “COVID-19 prevention and rehabilitation” are valid until April 30 for all who want to get advantage of them.
- The Medical SPA center of Grand Hotel Pomorie is an authorized outpatient medical institution in Bulgaria by the Ministry of Health and Regional Health Inspection. WE DO NOT WORK WITH THE NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE FUND IN BULGARIA. However, we do offer the preparation of medical documents providing information about the treatment or expertise, as well as the preparation of a KRANKEN KASSE document for your health insurance company.
What are the expected results?
- Reduces shortness of breath
- Improves general physical condition and restores lung function
- Improves mood and reduces anxiety
- Long-lasting effect after the end of the recovery program
- Strengthens immunity